FORT COLLINS, Colo.–(Apple iPhone® 4/4S.)–Just in time for the 2012 Summer Games in London, Apple® (NASDAQ: AAPL) users have a new way to show their national pride. Premium case manufacturer OtterBox® announces the Anthem Collection, a new line of patriotic Defender Series® cases available now for
“This is our premium case offering and serves as the perfect canvas to show support of the Summer Games.”
Known for providing unbeatable protection, the Defender Series is the perfect companion to all summer activities. With a polycarbonate shell encasing the device, a built-in screen protector and a silicone overlay, this case stomps any competition.*
“The Defender Series is an OtterBox staple for iPhone protection,” said OtterBox Founder and CEO Curt Richardson. “This is our premium case offering and serves as the perfect canvas to show support of the Summer Games.”
Customers can choose from five designs on www.otterbox.com:
- Stars and Stripes
- Rustic Flag
- Born Free
- USA (coming soon)
- Canadian Flag (coming soon)
Patriotism soars as the world watches elite athletes compete on the summer world stage. OtterBox is proud to encourage that expression of passion through first-class iPhone covers in addition to athlete sponsorship of three homegrown hopefuls from Fort Collins, Colo.:
- Janay DeLoach | Long Jump: This 2012 U.S. team hopeful found her passion for track and field in college when she came to Colorado State University in Fort Collins. With proper training and her dedication to the sport, DeLoach soon found herself holding the record for the third farthest jump in American history, taking home silver at the World Indoor Championships. She is now ranked second in the world.
- Andrew Loftin | Hammer Throw: Another Northern Colorado resident and Colorado State University alumnus, Loftin placed twelfth at the 2008 Trials in Hammer Throw. After Trials he put his athletic goals on hold while finishing graduate school to pursue a career as a Physician’s Assistant. Finishing the 2011 season in fourth place at the USA Champions in Eugene, Ore. Loftin is ready to prove he’s a strong contender.
- Brian Trainor | Discus: Trainor’s goal is simple: train to meet the discus “A” standard of 65 meters to place top three at the 2012 Trials in Eugene. He trains closely with other athletes and somehow also maintains a full time job in real estate.
Follow the journey of these amazing athletes and learn more about the OtterBox Anthem Collection by visiting www.otterbox.com.
Additional Information about OtterBox Defender Series for iPhone 4/4S:
- Drop and shock – protects device against drop, shock and bump
- Dust intrusion – dust does not enter in a sufficient quantity to interfere with satisfactory operation of device
- Water protection – not tested or recommended for water protection
Approximate Weight (case only):
- 1.83 oz (52.06 g)
Approximate Dimensions (case only):
- 4.88” (123.94 mm) x 2.71” (68.83 mm) x 0.66” (16.76 mm)
Built upon fundamentals of hard work, innovation and perseverance, OtterBox is a leader in the production of premier protective solutions for global handheld manufacturers, wireless carriers and distributors. Incorporating creativity and cutting-edge design into every product, OtterBox creates sleek and durable cases that offer reliable device protection to complement any lifestyle.
OtterBox was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colo. In 2010 OtterBox established an EMEA headquarters in Ireland and an APAC headquarters in Hong Kong.
For more information, visit www.OtterBox.com. We’ve Got Technology Covered.
*Defender Series case does NOT protect against water. Will provide some added protection against drop, bump and shock.
©2012 Otter Products, LLC. All rights reserved. OtterBox and all OtterBox logos, trademarks and symbols are the property of Otter Products, LLC. All other brand names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.